This tournament will be on Saturday, September 19th at 9:00 am. The tournament format will be a 720 Round. It will consist of a 72 arrow round, 6 arrows per end for 12 ends. Please be at the field 30-45 min before the start time to sign-in and received target assignments. Listed below are the classes and distances for each division. All participants MUST be USA Archery Members.
This event is open to all USA Archery Members, to be crowned “Club Champion” and receive the perpetual Champions Cup you must be a club member.
If this event is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.
COVID-19 precautions (these restrictions may change as the event nears)
- Social distancing will be in affect for everyone. There will be no exceptions
- Spectators, competitors and field crew will be encouraged to wear masks while not actively shooting.
- Coaches and Family Members will remain behind the fence while the event is running. Except for emergencies.
- Participation is limited to 2 archers per target bail, A line and B Line (for a maximum of 12 archers per line); distance between target bails has been increased to allow for 6 feet of separation between competitors on the line. The event will be capped at 24 archers
- Two bails will score together to allow for sufficient scoring groups while maintaining social distancing
- Awards will be given to archers based on score after the event is finished.
- At this years event we will not be hosting the club lunch and get together in the park.
This is a USA Archery sanctioned event. USA Archery rules and dress code apply. Please note that at sanctioned events denim and camo clothing are not allowed.
Registration Deadline is 9 PM Wednesday, September 16th, 2020.
Master Men & Master Women – 60m-122cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 70m-122cm
Barebow Men & Barebow Women – 50m-122cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 70m-122cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 60m-122cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 50m-122cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women – 30m-122cm
Master Men & Master Women – 50m-80cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 50m-80cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 50m-80cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 50m-80cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 30m-80cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women -25m-80cm
Due to Social Distancing requirements on the field the Recreational Division will not be offered for the Club Championships.
This event is fully booked.
|1) Jan Bodzon||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|2) Danica Sherman||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|3) Steve Sherman||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|4) Chase Koelling||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|5) Amanda Heldt||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|6) Jamie Ryan||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|7) Angie LaLuna||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|8) Tony LaLuna||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|9) Katelyn Swint||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|10) Isaac Lee||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|11) Nicholas Maltese||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|12) Jack Maltese||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|13) Douglas Roy||Recurve||Master 50+||Approved|
|14) Alexis Berberabe||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|15) Peter Quinn||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|16) Emma Quinn||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|17) Mason Quinn||Compound||Yoeman||Approved|
|18) Anthony Rajab||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|19) Alyssa Rajab||Compound||Yoeman||Approved|
|20) Ellias Kim||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|21) Aidan Zhoung||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|22) Bryant Wong||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|23) Aaron Shea||Barebow||Senior||Approved|
|24) Kai Yu||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|25) Mindaugas Povilauskas||Barebow||Senior||Approved|
|26) JonCarlos Altamura||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|27) Luis Nieves||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|28) Auden Harker||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|29) James Harker||Barebow||Senior||Approved|
|30) Joseph Mcglyn||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|31) TungYing Chu||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|32) Peter Kiai||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|33) Benjamin chu||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|34) Anthony Agnese||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|35) Emily Aratoon||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|36) Jacquelyne Coleman||Compound||Senior||Approved|