This tournament will be on Sunday, June 6th at 9:00 am. The tournament format will be a 720 Round. It will consist of a 72 arrow round, 6 arrows per end for 12 ends. Please be at the field 30-45 min before the start time to sign-in and received target assignments. Listed below are the classes and distances for each division. All participants MUST be USA Archery Members.
COVID-19 precautions (these restrictions may change as the event nears)
- Social distancing will be in affect for everyone. There will be no exceptions
- Spectators, competitors and field crew will be encouraged to wear masks while not actively shooting.
- Coaches and Family Members will remain behind the fence while the event is running. Except for emergencies.
- Participation is limited to 2 archers per target bail, A line and B Line (for a maximum of 12 archers per line); distance between target bails has been increased to allow for 6 feet of separation between competitors on the line. The event will be capped at 24 archers
- Two bails will score together to allow for sufficient scoring groups while maintaining social distancing
- Awards will be given to archers based on score after the event is finished.
This is a USA Archery sanctioned event. USA Archery rules and dress code apply. Please note that at sanctioned events denim and camo clothing are not allowed.
Registration Deadline is 9 PM Wednesday, June 2nd 2020.
Master Men & Master Women – 60m-122cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 70m-122cm
Barebow Men & Women – 50m-122cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 70m-122cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 60m-122cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 50m-122cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women – 30m-122cm
Master Men & Master Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Senior Men & Senior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Junior Men & Junior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cub Men & Cub Women – 30m-80cm 6-ring
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women -25m-80cm 6-ring
Recreational (This division is recommended for archers that cannot reach the standard distance)
Registration (Please Login Before Completing Registration Form)
This event is fully booked.
|1) Steve Sherman||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|2) Danica Sherman||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|3) Jamie Ryan||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|4) Hyungu Han||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|5) Isaac Lee||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|6) Hyun-Shin Theodore Cho||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|7) Young-Shin Alexander Cho||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|8) Mun Chanyoung||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|9) Eun-Shin Catalina Cho||Recurve||Yoeman||Approved|
|10) Bryan McNeely||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|11) James McNeely||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|12) Robert Festa||Compound||Cub||Approved|
|13) Michael Fleres||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|14) Angie LaLuna||Compound||Cadet||Awaiting Online Payment|
|15) Angie LaLuna||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|16) Tony LaLuna||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|17) YOUNGHEON KIM||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|18) Wayne Mandel||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|19) Lucas Azan||Barebow||Cub||Approved|
|20) Tom Lynch||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|21) Benjamin Lynch||Compound||Yoeman||Awaiting Online Payment|
|22) Kate Swint||Compound||Cub||Approved|
|23) Tauras Vebeliunas||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|24) Luis Nieves||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|25) Ryan Koo||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|26) Margaret Gates||Recurve||Junior||Approved|