This tournament will be on Sunday, September 26th at 9:00 am. The tournament format will be a 720 Round. It will consist of a 72 arrow round, 6 arrows per end for 12 ends. Please be at the field 30-45 min before the start time to sign-in and received target assignments. Listed below are the classes and distances for each division. All participants MUST be USA Archery Members.
This event is open to all USA Archery Members, to be crowned “Club Champion” and receive the perpetual Champions Cup you must be a club member.
If this event is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.
COVID-19 precautions (these restrictions may change as the event nears)
- Social distancing will be in affect for everyone. There will be no exceptions
- Spectators, competitors and field crew will be encouraged to wear masks while not actively shooting.
- Coaches and Family Members will remain behind the fence while the event is running. Except for emergencies.
- Participation is limited to 2 archers per target bail, A line and B Line (for a maximum of 12 archers per line); distance between target bails has been increased to allow for 6 feet of separation between competitors on the line. The event will be capped at 24 archers
- Two bails will score together to allow for sufficient scoring groups while maintaining social distancing
- Awards will be given to archers based on score after the event is finished.
- At this years event we will not be hosting the club lunch and get together in the park.
This is a USA Archery sanctioned event. USA Archery rules and dress code apply. Please note that at sanctioned events denim and camo clothing are not allowed.
Registration Deadline is 9 PM Wednesday, September 22nd, 2020.
Master Men & Master Women – 60m-122cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 70m-122cm
Barebow Men & Women – 50m-122cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 70m-122cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 60m-122cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 50m-122cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women – 30m-122cm
Master Men & Master Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Senior Men & Senior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Junior Men & Junior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cub Men & Cub Women – 30m-80cm 6-ring
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women -25m-80cm 6-ring
Due to Social Distancing requirements on the field the Recreational Division will not be offered for the Club Championships.
Registration (Please Login Before Completing Registration Form)
|1) Steve Sherman||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|2) Danica Sherman||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|3) Jamie Ryan||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|4) Mun Chanyoung||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|5) Aidan Zhoung||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|6) William Griffith||Recurve||Master 60+||Approved|
|7) Asim Muhammad||Barebow||Master 70+||Approved|
|8) Jin Kang||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|9) Angie LaLuna||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|10) Katelyn Swint||Compound||Cub||Approved|
|11) Luis Nieves||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|