This tournament will be on Saturday, May 1st at 9:00 am. The tournament format will be a 720 Round. It will consist of a 72 arrow round, 6 arrows per end for 12 ends. Please be at the field 30-45 min before the start time to sign-in and received target assignments. Listed below are the classes and distances for each division. All participants MUST be USA Archery Members.
During the break between distances the annual spring meeting will take place. The meeting start time is anticipated to start at 11:00 am.
COVID-19 precautions (these restrictions may change as the event nears)
- Social distancing will be in affect for everyone. There will be no exceptions
- Spectators, competitors and field crew will be encouraged to wear masks while not actively shooting.
- Coaches and Family Members will remain behind the fence while the event is running. Except for emergencies.
- Participation is limited to 2 archers per target bail, A line and B Line (for a maximum of 12 archers per line); distance between target bails has been increased to allow for 6 feet of separation between competitors on the line. The event will be capped at 24 archers
- Two bails will score together to allow for sufficient scoring groups while maintaining social distancing
- Awards will be given to archers based on score after the event is finished.
This is a USA Archery sanctioned event. USA Archery rules and dress code apply. Please note that at sanctioned events denim and camo clothing are not allowed.
Registration Deadline is 9 PM Wednesday, April 28th, 2021.
Master Men & Master Women – 60m-122cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 70m-122cm
Barebow Men & Women – 50m-122cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 70m-122cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 60m-122cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 50m-122cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women – 30m-122cm
Master Men & Master Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Senior Men & Senior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Junior Men & Junior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cub Men & Cub Women – 30m-80cm 6-ring
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women -25m-80cm 6-ring
Registrations are closed at the current time for this event.
|1) Steve Sherman||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|2) Bryan McNeely||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|3) Adams Alexis||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|4) stephan venet||Barebow||Senior||Approved|
|5) Joseph Mcglyn||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|6) Jason Shieh||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|7) Patrick Carroll||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|8) May Kim||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|9) Luis Nieves||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|10) Jan Bodzon||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|11) Hanwul Lee||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|12) Isaac Lee||Recurve||Cadet||Rejected|
|13) Aidan Zhoung||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|14) Jin Kang||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|15) Elizabeth Doo||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|16) Jay Lim||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|17) Michelle Ahn||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|18) Ellias Kim||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|19) William Lee||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|20) Cho Issac||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|21) Jared Chen||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|22) Cho Taylor||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|23) Andrew Choi||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|24) Ethan Han||Recurve||Cadet||Awaiting Online Payment|
|25) Ethan Han||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|26) Nicholas Zhao||Recurve||Senior||Cancelled|