A. CODE OF CONDUCT
I understand that my participation in any and all Nassau Bowmen activities (the “Activity”) is contingent upon my adherence to the USA Archery Athlete Code of Conduct. I can read a copy of this Code at https://www.teamusa.org/usa-archery/about-usa-archery/forms-and-policies. By signing this document, I agree to follow and be otherwise bound by the USA Archery Athlete Code of Conduct.
B. PHOTO RELEASE
Photographs and videos are routinely taken at events by Nassau Bowmen and/or its independent contractors. With regard to such photos, I release the use of my image for the purposes of recording the tournament events and promoting archery in whatever way NASSAU BOWMEN deems appropriate. By signing this document, I agree that images of me that are taken during this Activity may be used without compensation or additional permission.
C. WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of me being allowed to participate in the Activity, I agree:
- I understand dangers may be caused by me/my minor child’s own actions, or inactions, the actions or inaction of others participating in the Activity, and the condition. I understand the nature of USA Archery and Nassau Bowmen activities and acknowledge my experience and capabilities and believe I am/my minor child is qualified to participate in such Activity, both physically and mentally. I further acknowledge that I am aware that the activity may be conducted in facilities open to the public during the Activity.
- I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity and notify Activity officials.
- I FULLY UNDERSTAND that the Activity involves risks and dangers of SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, AND OTHER SIGNIFICANT HEALTH IMPAIRMENT UP TO AND INCLUDING DEATH (“Risks”) AND ACCEPT THESE RISKS.
- I FULLY UNDERSTAND there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES incurred as a result of my participation in the Activity.
- I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS USA Archery, Nassau Bowmen Inc, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “Releasees” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations.
- I further agree that if, despite this release, I, or anyone on my behalf makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM. I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THAT THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.