This tournament will be on Sunday, May 23rd at 9:00 am. The tournament format will be a 720 Round. It will consist of a 72 arrow round, 6 arrows per end for 12 ends. Please be at the field 30-45 min before the start time to sign-in and received target assignments. Listed below are the classes and distances for each division. All participants MUST be USA Archery Members.
COVID-19 precautions (these restrictions may change as the event nears)
- Social distancing will be in affect for everyone. There will be no exceptions
- Spectators, competitors and field crew will be encouraged to wear masks while not actively shooting.
- Coaches and Family Members will remain behind the fence while the event is running. Except for emergencies.
- Participation is limited to 2 archers per target bail, A line and B Line (for a maximum of 12 archers per line); distance between target bails has been increased to allow for 6 feet of separation between competitors on the line. The event will be capped at 24 archers
- Two bails will score together to allow for sufficient scoring groups while maintaining social distancing
- Awards will be given to archers based on score after the event is finished.
This is a USA Archery sanctioned event. USA Archery rules and dress code apply. Please note that at sanctioned events denim and camo clothing are not allowed.
Registration Deadline is 9 PM Wednesday, May 19 2021.
Master Men & Master Women – 60m-122cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 70m-122cm
Barebow Men & Women – 50m-122cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 70m-122cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 60m-122cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 50m-122cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women – 30m-122cm
Master Men & Master Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Senior Men & Senior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Junior Men & Junior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cub Men & Cub Women – 30m-80cm 6-ring
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women -25m-80cm 6-ring
Registrations are closed at the current time for this event.
|1) Sherman Steve||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|2) Danica Sherman||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|3) nick despoelberch||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|4) Jamie Ryan||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|5) Isaac Lee||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|6) Hyungu Han||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|7) Hanwul Lee||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|8) Emily Rosenfeld||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|9) Hyun-Shin Theodore Cho||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|10) Young-Shin Alexander Cho||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|11) Mun Chanyoung||Recurve||Cub||Cancelled|
|12) Mun Chanyoung||Recurve||Cub||Cancelled|
|13) Mun Chanyoung||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|14) Eun-Shin Catalina Cho||Recurve||Yoeman||Cancelled|
|15) Aidan Zhoung||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|16) William Griffith||Recurve||Master 60+||Approved|
|17) Jared Chen||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|18) Asim Muhammad||Barebow||Master 70+||Approved|
|19) Anthony Keppel, Jr.||Recurve||Master 70+||Approved|
|20) Samuel Kim||Recurve||Bowmen||Awaiting Online Payment|
|21) Samuel Kim||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|22) Jeongin Shin||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|23) Ethan Jung||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|24) CAROLINE SUNG||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|25) Ethan Han||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|26) Andrew Choi||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|