This tournament will be on Saturday, August 22nd at 9:00 am. The tournament format will be a 720 Round. It will consist of a 72 arrow round, 6 arrows per end for 12 ends. Please be at the field 30-45 min before the start time to sign-in and received target assignments. Listed below are the classes and distances for each division. All participants MUST be USA Archery Members.
If this event is full, please email email@example.com to be placed on the wait list.
COVID-19 precautions (these restrictions may change as the event nears)
- Social distancing will be in affect for everyone. There will be no exceptions
- Spectators, competitors and field crew will be encouraged to wear masks while not actively shooting.
- Coaches and Family Members will remain behind the fence while the event is running. Except for emergencies.
- Participation is limited to 2 archers per target bail, A line and B Line (for a maximum of 12 archers per line); distance between target bails has been increased to allow for 6 feet of separation between competitors on the line. The event will be capped at 30 archers
- Two bails will score together to allow for sufficient scoring groups while maintaining social distancing
- Awards will be given to archers based on score after the event is finished.
This is a USA Archery sanctioned event. USA Archery rules and dress code apply. Please note that at sanctioned events denim and camo clothing are not allowed.
Registration Deadline is 9 PM Wednesday, August 19th, 2019.
Master Men & Master Women – 60m-122cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 70m-122cm
Barebow Men & Barebow Women – 50m-122cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 70m-122cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 60m-122cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 50m-122cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women – 30m-122cm
Master Men & Master Women – 50m-80cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 50m-80cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 50m-80cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 50m-80cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 30m-80cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women -30m-80cm
Recreational (This division is recommended for archers that cannot reach the standard distance)
You can find information about different age divisions here. If you have any questions regarding this event you send us an email here.
This event is fully booked.
|1) Jan Bodzon||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|2) Emma Quinn||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|3) Mason Quinn||Compound||Yoeman||Approved|
|4) Peter Quinn||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|5) Steve Sherman||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|6) Danica Sherman||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|7) Anthony Rajab||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|8) Alyssa Rajab||Compound||Yoeman||Approved|
|9) Aaron Shea||Barebow||Senior||Approved|
|10) Katelyn Swint||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|11) Amanda Heldt||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|12) Alexis Berberabe||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|13) Chase Koelling||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|14) Nicholas Maltese||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|15) Jack Maltese||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|16) Aidan Zhoung||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|17) Ellias Kim||Recurve||Junior||Approved|
|18) Ethan Han||Recurve||Recreational Youth||Approved|
|19) Auden Harker||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|20) James Harker||Barebow||Master 50+||Approved|
|21) JonCarlos Altamura||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|22) Tauras Vebeliunas||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|23) Isaac Lee||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|24) Luis Nieves||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|25) Raenen Traver-Fallick||Compound||Recreational Youth||Approved|
|26) steven wnek||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|27) Angie LaLuna||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|28) Kai Yu||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|29) joonsuh oh||Recurve||Senior||Cancelled|
|30) mindaugas povilauskas||Barebow||Senior||Approved|
|31) Wayne Mandel||Compound||Senior||Approved|