This tournament will be on Sunday, June 6th at 9:00 am. The tournament format will be a 720 Round. It will consist of a 72 arrow round, 6 arrows per end for 12 ends. Please be at the field 30-45 min before the start time to sign-in and received target assignments. Listed below are the classes and distances for each division. All participants MUST be USA Archery Members.
COVID-19 precautions (these restrictions may change as the event nears)
- Social distancing will be in affect for everyone. There will be no exceptions
- Spectators, competitors and field crew will be encouraged to wear masks while not actively shooting.
- Coaches and Family Members will remain behind the fence while the event is running. Except for emergencies.
- Participation is limited to 2 archers per target bail, A line and B Line (for a maximum of 12 archers per line); distance between target bails has been increased to allow for 6 feet of separation between competitors on the line. The event will be capped at 24 archers
- Two bails will score together to allow for sufficient scoring groups while maintaining social distancing
- Awards will be given to archers based on score after the event is finished.
This is a USA Archery sanctioned event. USA Archery rules and dress code apply. Please note that at sanctioned events denim and camo clothing are not allowed.
Registration Deadline is 9 PM Wednesday, June 2nd 2020.
Master Men & Master Women – 60m-122cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 70m-122cm
Barebow Men & Women – 50m-122cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 70m-122cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 60m-122cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 50m-122cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women – 30m-122cm
Master Men & Master Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Senior Men & Senior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Junior Men & Junior Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 50m-80cm 6-ring
Cub Men & Cub Women – 30m-80cm 6-ring
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women -25m-80cm 6-ring
You can find information about different age divisions here. If you have any questions regarding this event you send us an email here.
Registrations are closed at the current time for this event.
|1) Steve Sherman||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|2) Danica Sherman||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|3) Jamie Ryan||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|4) Hyungu Han||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|5) Isaac Lee||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|6) Hyun-Shin Theodore Cho||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|7) Young-Shin Alexander Cho||Recurve||Bowmen||Cancelled|
|8) Mun Chanyoung||Recurve||Cub||Cancelled|
|9) Eun-Shin Catalina Cho||Recurve||Yoeman||Approved|
|10) Bryan McNeely||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|11) James McNeely||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|12) Robert Festa||Compound||Cub||Approved|
|13) Michael Fleres||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|14) Angie LaLuna||Compound||Cadet||Awaiting Online Payment|
|15) Angie LaLuna||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|16) Tony LaLuna||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|17) YOUNGHEON KIM||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|18) Wayne Mandel||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|19) Lucas Azan||Barebow||Cub||Approved|
|20) Tom Lynch||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|21) Benjamin Lynch||Compound||Yoeman||Awaiting Online Payment|
|22) Kate Swint||Compound||Cub||Approved|
|23) Tauras Vebeliunas||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|24) Luis Nieves||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|25) Ryan Koo||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|26) Margaret Gates||Recurve||Junior||Cancelled|