This tournament will be on Saturday, August 1st at 9:00 am. The tournament format will be a 720 Round. It will consist of a 72 arrow round, 6 arrows per end for 12 ends. Please be at the field 30-45 min before the start time to sign-in and received target assignments. Listed below are the classes and distances for each division. All participants MUST be USA Archery Members.
COVID-19 precautions (these restrictions may change as the event nears)
- Social distancing will be in affect for everyone. There will be no exceptions
- Spectators, competitors and field crew will be encouraged to wear masks while not actively shooting.
- Coaches and Family Members will remain behind the fence while the event is running. Except for emergencies.
- Participation is limited to 2 archers per target bail, A line and B Line (for a maximum of 12 archers per line); distance between target bails has been increased to allow for 6 feet of separation between competitors on the line. The event will be capped at 24 archers
- Two bails will score together to allow for sufficient scoring groups while maintaining social distancing
- Awards will be given to archers based on score after the event is finished.
This is a USA Archery sanctioned event. USA Archery rules and dress code apply. Please note that at sanctioned events denim and camo clothing are not allowed.
Registration Deadline is 9 PM Wednesday, July 29th, 2020.
Master Men & Master Women – 60m-122cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 70m-122cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 70m-122cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 60m-122cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 50m-122cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women – 50m-122cm
Master Men & Master Women – 50m-80cm
Senior Men & Senior Women – 50m-80cm
Junior Men & Junior Women – 50m-80cm
Cadet Men & Cadet Women – 50m-80cm
Cub Men & Cub Women – 30m-80cm
Bowmen Men & Bowmen Women -50m-80cm
Recreational (This division is recommended for archers that cannot reach the standard distance)
This event is fully booked.
|1) Jamie Ryan||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|2) Alexis Berberabe||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|3) Stephane Venet||Barebow||Senior||Approved|
|4) Peter Quinn||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|5) emma Quinn||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|6) Mason Quinn||Compound||Yoeman||Approved|
|7) Anthony Rajab||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|8) Alyssa Rajab||Compound||Yoeman||Approved|
|9) James Harker||Barebow||Master 50+||Approved|
|10) Hyun-Shin Cho||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|11) Young-Shin Cho||Recurve||Bowmen||Approved|
|12) Keith Song||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|13) Mun Chanyoung||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|14) Joseph McGlyn||Recurve||Senior||Approved|
|15) Isaac Lee||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|16) Steve Sherman||Compound||Master 50+||Approved|
|17) Danica Sherman||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|18) Zachary Voskinarian||Recurve||Cub||Approved|
|19) Hanwul Lee||Recurve||Cadet||Approved|
|20) Jan Bodzon||Compound||Bowmen||Approved|
|21) steven wnek||Compound||Senior||Approved|
|22) elizabeth wnek||Compound||Cub||Approved|
|23) JonCarlos Altamura||Compound||Cadet||Approved|
|24) Kai Yu||Recurve||Senior||Approved|